Terms and Disclosures
This policy is valid from 10 April 2017
This blog, “aweinspiringmom.com” is a personal blog written and edited by Amy Ayers, and contributed to by other writers who are/will be identified in their specific posts or articles. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
Advertising, Sponsorship, and Other Third Party Content
So as per FTC Regulations, I would like to let you know that I do have affiliate links throughout this blog. The links provide me with a small percentage of commission but do not cost you anything extra.
I (Amy Ayers) is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.”
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation, including, but not limited to various forms of affiliate marketing. However, this blog does not accept forms of compensation in return for a favorable review/write-up. This blog conforms to word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in transparency of relationship, opinion, and identity. If compensation received, other than product samples, influences the topics or blog posts made on this blog, that content or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Some advertising space on this blog hosts third-party, automated advertising from various sources, including both graphic and text link forms of advertising. While the owners work hard to ensure the automated advertising content is appropriate and follows strong ethical and moral standards, they are not in direct or immediate control over the content provided. This blog and its owner(s) do not specifically endorse and cannot be held responsible or liable for the Terms and Conditions, privacy policies, content, advertising, products and/or services available at or provided by such third party websites/services, or for any damages and/or losses arising from it. Problems, complaints or questions regarding any advertising on this blog will be handled as quickly as possible.
The owner(s)/contributors of this blog are never compensated to provide a positive or influential opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely that of the blog owner(s) and/or contributors and do not constitute medical, legal, financial or other advice. They do not represent the views, opinions or attitude of any featured sponsor, product or company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog and its contributors/writers make every effort to provide the most factual information available in its reviews and will never make claims or statements regarding a product or service, that they believe to be false or untrue. Readers are encouraged to perform their own research or investigation before purchasing a product or service reviewed, featured or advertised on this blog.
Giveaways and Contests
Awe-inspiring Mom, its contributors, sponsors and/or affiliated organizations, often offer giveaway and contest opportunities on the blog. Such opportunities, unless specifically stated in the post or article announcing the giveaway or contest, are subject to the following rules and conditions:
- Entrants are allowed 1 entry unless otherwise stated in the giveaway announcement.
- Entry must be made/received on the blog website, aweinspiringmom.com, within the starting and ending time frame stated in the giveaway announcement.
- Contact information is a requirement for entry: at minimum, name and a valid email address is required. Other, non-personal information may be required/requested for entry.
- Blog owner uses random.org to select a winner by generating a random number relative to the number of entries.
- Chances of winning are dependent entirely on the number of eligible entries received.
- The winner will usually be contacted within 1 week of the ending date.
- Once selected, the winner has 1 week to respond to correspondence regarding their prize. If there is no response within 1 week, a new winner will be chosen.
- Winner agrees to provide contact and shipping information to Awe-inspiring Mom and/or the giveaway sponsor, including, but not limited to, full name, address, phone number, email address, etc.
- The prize is almost always shipped directly from the giveaway sponsor and can take upwards of 4 weeks to arrive, depending on availability, the location of winner and other issues. If you have not received the prize in what would be considered a normal amount of time, please contact [ Amy@aweinspiringmom.com ]. Awe-inspiring Mom is not responsible for items lost in the mail or for any other reason delayed or not received.
- Unless otherwise stated, giveaways and contests are only available to residents in the United States. Void where prohibited by law.
In posting a comment on this blog, the reader/commenter willingly gives Awe-inspiring Mom, its contributors, and owners, permission to contact them in regard to their comment or contest entry with the provided contact information. In order to protect the privacy of your email address, we highly encourage reader/commenter to refrain from including your email address in the body of a comment, as we cannot be responsible for cleaning up every comment. You may choose to opt out of any email correspondence that you receive by following the steps to unsubscribe or send an email stating your request. The owners and contributors reserve the right to remove any comment or portion thereof that they deem inappropriate, unfair, or for any other reason felt necessary.
Most content and images on this site, unless specifically stated or attributed, belong to Amy Ayers and are protected by U.S. Copyright law. Please do not copy these without permission.
This policy was created with the help of disclosurepolicy.org. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org